Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Switching to the new Blogger format


Well, I'm going to attempt this switch over to the new Blogger format. It requires a Google account, which I do not have.

If this goes as smoothly as say my Comcast email (which as of two days ago will not let me recieve email, but will let me send email) or as smooth as say my last Windows Update (which totally crippled several applications in the Office Suite) or as smooth as the 6 mile drive to work (which takes about 25 minutes - I can do it in 18 minutes on my bicycle), then there is a good chance this will be my last post for an indefinite peroid.

Life was easy, when it was boring. ,

2 Opinions:

Blogger oldwhitelady speaks!

DON'T DO IT!!!

Nah, just kidding. I hope it doesn't cause you any problems. I haven't had the bravery needed to do the same, yet.

11:22 PM  
Blogger DC Peaches speaks!

If you're talking about Gmail, you shouldn't have any problem. I've been using it for over a year and have only not been able to log in once

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home