Friday, January 12, 2007

Anthropology

Dr. C is having a wonderful discussion concerning Neanderthals and information. The discussion(s) are much wider than just these two aspects and I encourage any and all fools that stumble across this site to go check it out.

Go here and explore.

This discussion coincides with a course I am currently taking: Cultural Anthropology.
Dr. C describes himself as a curious laymen but it's wholly obvious to me he should describe himself as a "highly intelligent curious laymen".

,

2 Opinions:

Blogger Dr. C speaks!

Hey, RJ. Thanks for the kind words. Stick your two cents in. All ideas are welcome. Read some of the stuff at the Growlery, its excellent.

12:04 PM  
Blogger oldwhitelady speaks!

I encourage any and all fools that stumble across this site to go check it out.

Ah, no, you're not catching me with this... I'm not admitting to be any type of fool, thank you very much! ;)

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home