Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter Snow

The "back 40".

It hasn't snowed here all year so I thought I would do my traditional barefoot in the snow thing. It feels pretty good until they start to thaw.
I made a few snowballs and put them in the freezer. I'm thinking a fruity rum drink sometime in July with those snowballs as the ice.
This is why you risk a redo if you put your garden in before the last week of April. Sometimes Mother Nature cooperates and sometimes she reminds us who's boss.
No garden this year anyway.
La maison de jalapeno rouge est à vendre.
La casa de jalapeno rojo es en venta.
Anybody wanna buy it? ,

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Opinions:

Blogger oldwhitelady speaks!

I had snow early spring, too. I didn't think to put some snowballs in the freezer. Darn. Perhaps, next year.

Why no garden this year?

I plan to buy plants at the store. I did see that I have a row of seeds up, but forgot what they were. I'll find out soon barring freeze. I hope they're radishes.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home