Friday, July 29, 2005

Runnin' 'round the Blogosphere...

No real posting today.

Have spent my time just cruising and perusing the internets.

It's Friday, it rained last night (finally), and the temps not only went under 100, but under 90 as well!

Frist flips on stem cell research, London bombers getting caught and cornered, and in a odd and humorous twist; Donald Trump is offering to rebuild the U.N. building in New York for free.

Trump said. "I don't want any fees. I'd like to do it for humanity."

Who's the bigger media whore? Trump or Senator John McCain?


Anyhow, today just feels good for some reason, how about you?

3 Opinions:

Anonymous Anonymous speaks!

It is a good day! You would appreciate this - I just had chocolate with chiles in it. Dr. Pepper made a Mexican chocolate cake that was spicy and sweet and oh-so-delectable. A good day for all that is peppery!

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous speaks!

what?????

5:38 PM  
Blogger Redjalapeno speaks!

Hm, not sure about that cake!

Love chocolate, love chiles, but I dunno about that combo.

I think I will need some of the cake for testing purposes...

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home