Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Peace Rally Photos - Sept. 24th - Washington DC

Bunch of damn hippies...


Code Pink representin'...


Awesome number of signs...


Go Granma!


More hippies...


Just in case those damn hippies get outta line...


More of the crowd...

Capitalist hippies...love it!


Speaks for itself...


So does this one...


Today, good people did not stand by...


Too funny!


Cool bus, 60's style!


Brought me to tears...


Dumbya...


What's a peace rally without naked hippies?


More of those damn peaceniks...


More of the dumbass...


Tell it like it is!


My kind of gal!


More peaceniks...


Still more!


Awesome crowd.


Check out the guard in the background. They all carried those big sticks, just in case...


Hippies and the White House.


The stage where speakers spoke.


More of the crowd.


Fellow Peace Activist Thomas takin' a break, protestin's hard work!


Yours truly.


This one is me and my granny. Happy Birthday Granny!

Be sure and click on any photo you like, it's worth it. This was an incredible event and I'm so glad I went. There are more pics but this is all I could upload at the moment. I have class in 20 minutes! Peace yall! ,

8 Opinions:

Blogger Dr. C speaks!

Hey, brings back memories. Maybe I'll post some. I can't tell what's going to happen. First Delay, Second Frist (or is it Frist Delay), anyway.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Sonic speaks!

Nice pics mate, reminds me of the London Demos in 2003.

12:47 AM  
Blogger oldwhitelady speaks!

Totally awesome photos. The breasts not bombs was truly inspirational!

Thanks for posting all those.

3:24 AM  
Blogger not in use speaks!

That brought a smile to my face :)

6:40 AM  
Blogger Cassie Schoon speaks!

Excellent stuff man.

You look a whole lot like the guy who runs my favorite coffeeshop here. Pardon me if I start accidentally calling you "Keith."

10:37 AM  
Blogger True Blue Liberal speaks!

Thank you for the pictures. I'm very jealous!

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous speaks!

I hope those hippie chicks got arrested for flashing those boobs!!! They were some ugly chicks. Which brings to mind this question: Why don't attractive hot chicks protest and go topless as they march down the middle of the street? It's always ugly chicks.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Redjalapeno speaks!

You just don't get it do ya Wilkie?

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home