Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wiretappin' - Toe tappin' - Liberty slappin'

Bush: That's right, I'm spying on all you muthafockers, have been and will continue to, whatcha gonna do about it? Broke a law? I ain't broke no goddam law, I listened to my lawyers and they told me what I wanted to hear, so what's the problem? Ya know, I handled this war the same way and it's going just fine ain't it? Unchecked power? Dictator? I completely reject that! You see, in a time of war, we must throw out all of the safeguards that made this country great. I tell ya, after 9/11, America cannot be America anymore. - ,

2 Opinions:

Blogger Dr. C speaks!

The worm is turning, RJ. They beat Alaska Drilling, 2-4 Republican Senators are pissed about the spying, Big Time had to break the tie, Fitzmas may be real. The sadness is that it took 2500 of our best and 100,000 Iraqi. Keep it up.

12:09 PM  
Blogger oldwhitelady speaks!

Your pictures remind me of this one from CultureGhost.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home