Thursday, March 25, 2010

Foxhaven Farm - Snowstorm 2010

The top photo was taken around February 14th or so. This photo represents part of my daily commute to school after the second snowstorm. Take a look at that little wooden sign in the upper right. This portion of the dirt road is just past the Heyward "mansion".
Same sign as mentioned above, photo taken around February 7th or so.

The day after the last blast of snow, February 5th I believe.
Once the semester is over there will be two years worth of stuff to post; photos, commentary and theories about the world in which we live. ,

Labels: , ,

2 Opinions:

Anonymous Anonymous speaks!

Pepper Farm,

I just have a quick question for you but couldn't find an email so had to resort to this. I am a progressive blogger and the owner of the mahablog. Please email me back at barbaraobrien@maacenter.org when you get a chance. Thanks.

Barbara

12:52 PM  
Blogger oldwhitelady speaks!

Brrr! Looking at all that snow makes me freeze. Looks like you had a lot more than we did!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home