Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday! Monday! Monday!

Say it like that announcer guy does and guess what?

It’s still a Monday.

My last few posts after a recent hiatus have been labeled liberal rants by some of my fratelli conservatori.

Well, yeah. That’s what they are and I guess that’s what I am.

Here’s a more witty rant to enjoy.

Take this unscientific quiz to find out where you might stand. I scored as a realist, right along with Dwight D. Eisenhower and Colin Powell. Interestingly enough, Colin Powell is the ONLY person in the current admin that I thought had any sense, mostly because he was the only moderate. He’s gone now.

Some interesting news from the White House.

Look close at how Bush answered Holland’s question with the non-answer.

Gotta hand it to Bush. He came into this presidency not all that bright and not really a politician. He’s pretty much a politician now.

Some great text here on Schiavo and DeLay, in separate accounts.

Well kiddies, that’s all the liberal ranting I can do today.

Until next time…

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

<< Home