Friday, August 12, 2005

Silent March on Washington Update 3

I have contacted by phone the mobilization unit of the United for Peace & Justice organization and am waiting to hear back from them.

In the meantime I am updating the blogroll and adding those that express support for this idea.

Top billing goes to my sister (family always comes first), and hopefully the tiny blogroll linky list will continue to grow.

Also, there have been a few posts that take issue with the cause at hand. As much as I would like to debate each of you on the merits of your posts, I'll leave that to any others that wish to do so. A personal thanks to recidivist in this department, tangle with him if you dare, just be prepared to go home with head down and tail dragging.

My focus is organizing this march, honoring our fallen service men and women, and removing tryanny from the White House. ,

1 Opinions:

Blogger Unknown speaks!

Beware of people with other agendas co-opting your march and turning it into something ugly! I truly support your ideals, and more or less agree with you, but remember that possibility! Good fortune!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home